Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baseball

Baseball is my favorite sport. I'm a die-hard Dodger fan and have liked them my whole life. My second favorite team is the Cubbies as I was born in ChiTown. Alex Rodriguez is my favorite player, he's been my favorite since I saw him play against the Angels one game when he was still on the Mariners. He wore my favorite number and played my favorite position, and he also hit 2 homeruns that game. But I like a lot of young guys as well. I really like Ryan Braun and Ian Kinsler. And Hanley Ramirez is amazing as well.
I was really excited about the past draft. Tim Beckham looks like a great player and seems that he can be the next Hanley. Gordon Beckham looks real good as well. My favorite school is Miami though, and I was mad when the A's took Jemile Weeks at 12. I was hoping he could last to 15 and go to the Dodgers. But we got a 3B/P who looks pretty good.
I really wish that Rafael Furcal would hurry up and come back, we're struggling and we really need him. He was off to a great start and was leading the Dodgers, they had so much momentum and were playing so well. But now they're playing like crap. Luckily the DBacks cooled off so we're not out of it.
Well I gotta go.
Peace.

1 comment:

_world domination said...

Nice read and good start.